Restaurant Gösta can arrange lunches for groups, catering for meetings, and provide refreshments for a larger number of people.
The restaurant can also organize sophisticated dinners with inclusive wine recommendations.
Whether your group is small or large, the restaurant staff is available to serve you with great professional skills.
Our chef de cuisines customizes dinner and banquet menus.
As the basis of taste experiences at Restaurant Gösta, the chefs select local, quality ingredients according to season. “Local ang global,” states restaurateur Henry Tikkanen. Restaurant Gösta is famous for its pure tastes stemming from Finnish nature. You can select a theme dining and enjoy for example The forest on your plate or make a 4-course Culinary journey, transported by historical tales inspired by the works of Akseli Gallen-Kallela, National Artist of Finland
Meeting packet at Restaurant Gösta consists of morning coffee, lunch and afternoon coffee. With serving we follow the seasons and make use of the best available ingredients. Served up entity aims at comprehensive good and energy feeling.
In the morning
- Refreshing smoothie of organic yoghurt and strawberries
- Multi-grain bagel, slightly salted salmon and dill cucumber
- Coffee of the house
- Apple and orange juice
During the day
- Fresh salad of smoked whitefish and white asparagus
- Tender stewed goose leg, green beans
- Peach mousse and raspberry sorbet
In the afternoon
- Sweet pastry of the season and coffee or tea
Example servings price 46,00€
More servings for the meeting day
4,00 € / person
Dried fruits and nuts
3,50 € / person
2,50 € / person
House wines (White or Red)
30,00 € / btl
2,80 € / person
3,00 € / double 3,60 €
Champagne Tasting at Manor Wine Cellar
CHAMPAGNE TASTING* app. 30-40 min 39 € / person
We taste three different champagnes and get a little familiarized with manufacturing methods, styles and history of champagne.
Champagnes for tasting will be chosen after tasting is confirmed.
The price includes champagnes for tasting, 6 cl / person.
*Tasting is available for groups, min. 10 persons.
Gösta’s Celebrations 2017
Small salty and sweet 24,00 € ori 4,50 € / piece
- Spring rolls with salmon and avocado
- Duck rillette, marinated onion
- Shrimp skågen
- Tartar of Organic Beef, garlic mayonnaise
- A cup of velvety goat cheese soup, dried olive
- Rosemary pannacotta, peach and raspberry
- Cava Luna Organic, DO Cava – Spain 34 € / bottle or 6,90 € / 12 cl
- Non-alcoholic lehtikuohuva , Kontiolahti – Finland 4,50 € / 12 cl
- Champagne of the house Taittinger Brut Reserve, France 93 € / bottle or 14,90 € / 12 cl
Gösta’s menu of the Season
Surprise menu of four or six dishes. We take advantage of each seasons’ best ingredients and prepare a festive combination with wine recommendations.
- 3 dishes 42,00€, 4 dishes 48€, 5 dishes 59,00 €
Besides the dinners
- Piece of cheese and tomato marmelade 7,50 €
- Cheese assortment 12,00 €
- Hand made chocolates 7,50 €
- Coffee / tea 2,00 €
- Espresso 2,40 € / double 2,90 €
- Mineral water, 7dl 5,50 €
A Culinary Journey
We set out on a 4-course culinary journey, transported by historical tales inspired by the works of Akseli Gallen-Kallela, National Artist of Finland.
EUR 82 per person, min. 10 people (preorder)
The forest on your plate
In this forest-theme menu, created by Master Chef Henry Tikkanen, the white fish appetiser has spruce and juniper flavours, while the main course is roast venison. Then there’s chocolate cake accompanied by boletus mushroom ice cream and lingonberries.
EUR 44 per person, min. 10 people (preorder)